125g plain flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4tsp baking soda
60g dark chocolate melted
75 natural yogurt
1/2 tsp vanilla
a pinch of salt
100g bittersweet chocolate
25g butter'2 tbsp whipping cream
- Cream butter and sugar until pale. Beat in melted chocolate and egg, one at a time. Fold in shifted ingredients and salt.
- Combine the yogurt , milk and vanilla essence. Stir into the chocolate mixture.
- Fill the paper cases evenly with the mixture up to 2/3 full.
- Bake at 175 C for 20 minutes
- Meanwhile make the chocolate cream by melting chocolate and butter in a heatproof over gentle boiling water until just melted. Cool slightly and stir in cream.