3 Egg Yolks
85g Banana Puree
55g plain flour
3 Egg Whites
1/4 tsp cream of tartar (optional)
- To make egg yolk batter, combine egg yolks, oil, banana puree, sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Fold in flour until form batter
- Beat egg white and cream of tartar (if using) until soft peaks.Add sugar gradually while beating. Beat until stiff
- Fold egg white into egg yolk mixture in 3 parts
- Pour into ungreased 18cm tube pan.
- Knock the cake gentle on table 3 times.(This is to distribute the air pocket evenly)
- Bake in preheated oven 175 C for 30 min.
- Remove from oven, invert the cake to cool completely.
Using 18cm tube pan