Greentea Cheesecake

The cheesecake never fails me and I love thee very much ^_^
This time I tweet the recipe. The usual japanese cheesecake (250g cream cheese with 6 egg recipe) I use 3 egg here. Result in a more cheese taste than cake taste.



 











Greentea Japanese Cheesecake

250g Cream Cheese
60g Butter
100g whipping Cream

3 Egg Yolk
10g cake flour
10g corn flour
20g greentea powder

3 Egg Whites
60g sugar     
     
Method:
  1. Beat the cream cheese and butter until soft.
  2. Add in whipping cream and continue mix until combined
  3. Add in egg yolk 
  4. Fold in flour mixture, sieved
  5. Whisk the egg white with sugar until soft peak
  6. Fold in 1/3 of meringue into the cream cheese mixture. Continue folding the rest of the meringue
  7. Bake at preheated oven 160C for 50 min
Note : uses 8" round pan, taste wise melt in your mouth. My DH eat the whole slice within 1 minute 






Comments

Popular Posts