Gluten Free Chocolate Cake
|Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Recipe|
130g sugar (i use molasses sugar)
1 tsp Vanilla (I use Nielsen Massey Vanilla bean paste)
(*total 100g gluten free flour)
50g oat flour
25g black sesame powder (can grind your own)
25g tapioca flour
50g cocoa powder
1. Cream butter n sugar
2. Add in egg and vanilla
3. Add in flour mixture alternate with milk.
4. Bake in preheated oven 150C for 45 minutes (i bake in 8" round pan )
* This is my first attemp on GF cake direct adapt from previous moist bake
* Will definely make this again with different GF flour combination
* oh the cake taste really good, the added black sesame is for added nutritious you wouldn`t even tell it was there.