Classic Fudgy Brownies
My sis requested for brownies. She must have fell in love with him since she met them at the States ^_^. Here is another version of brownies, they are simple , straight forward, no mixer require only whisk or even fork or spoon will do.
From The Art & Soul of Baking
170g semisweet or bittersweet chocolate
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
60g AP Flour
- Melt butter and chocolate on double boiler / microwave. Let it cool down
- In another bowl beat sugar and eggs for 3 min. This will create wrinkle on top of the brownies.
- Stir in melted butter mixture into egg mixture
- Whisk in flour and vanilla for 1 minutes
- Bake in preheated oven 170C for 30-35 min . I use 8" square pan
- I bake this brownies one in the morning and bake another one late evening (double the recipe). I double the recipe for the (8" square pan) as I want a slightly tall brownies.
- Yes they are really really good. They just melt in your mouth and very.. very addictive
- Use the best chocolate you can find eg chocolate couverture with 56% cocoa