Durian Butter Cake

recipe from Let's Get Wokking


Simple Ingredients

  • 250g Mashed Durian Flesh
  • 250g Butter
  • 150g Castor Sugar
  • 5 Eggs
  • 240g Flour, sifted
  • 2 teaspoon Baking Powder, sifted
Method
1. Cream Butter and sugar
2. Add in egg one at a time. Continue beating for 2 min or so.
3. Fold in sifted flour and baking powder alternate with durian flesh
4. If the durian does not combine well with batter, use the mixer to blend (2-3 seconds will do)
5.Pour in to 25cm x 25cm pan n bake at preheated 180 C for 50 min until cook

Here's the result (enjoy!)



Comments

Unknown said…
oh no!this must be very good.They looks so yummy!I never try this cake but will give it a try.:)
Simonne said…
Yes this is yummy, but a little buttery
Anonymous said…
wow this looks SO good! nice work, simonne!
Mdm Butter said…
Hi,
Yummy yummy!!
Ju Ann said…
hi just wanne let you know that I constantly read your blog for recipes! so keep up the good work!! :D
Simonne said…
Thanks Ju Ann,
Sorry for have not been updating much lately :D

Pregnancy blues (hehe)
Carrie said…
Hello,

I've linked you to my blog, hope you don't mind.

My web is at Http://www.bake-with-love.blogspot.com

Cheers
Anonymous said…
Oh man... I can only imagine how heavenly your kitchen must have smelt with a durian cake baking in the oven haha
Simonne said…
Carrie,

Thanks for the link!

Grace,
You're right the kitchen smell durian during baking!
My Taste Heaven said…
Durian!! Yummy!!

A brilliant idea....They really make me hungry.


Good post~~
oh wow.. i love durian, i love butter cake!! I'm pretty sure I love this cake!! Can i have some pleaseeeeeeeeeee??
Comic Pregnancy said…
Gosh that's sinfully tempting!
Comic Pregnancy

Popular Posts