Hokkaido Chiffon Cupcake

recipe from Kitchen Tigress.

If you are using the same paper cup as mine, her recipe should about 9 pcs. 

This is the first time I making Hokkaido Chiffon Cupcake and it was a huge success. I even bake them double the recipe on my 2nd batch. I cant wait for my kids school party to bake this little cake and shower them with this fluffy soft and melt in your mouth cake.
 






Seeing pink ? Yeah yeah just wish the paper cup was pink too! The raspberry cream i use puree and sieve raspberry

Raspberry Fresh Cream
125g Non Diary Whipping Cream
2 Tbs sugar
60g Raspberry (puree and sieved)

Note :
Not sure if the raspberry i bought from the local supermarket not sweet enough to my taste bud, but they blend very well with the cream. Coz the raspberry I bought turn out to be on sour :P







Greentea Hokkaido cake with Azuki Bean

Chocolate Hokkaido with Bailey Chocolate

 




Orange Ogura Cake
finally join the bandwagon baking this Ogura Cake recipe from Anncoo Journal
My cake came out shorter  >_<  I blame my pan (should get a smaller pan perhaps 7") then i read a post by Bake for happy Kids she mentioned that the texture of cake is determined by the stage the meringue being whisked. Ahh i found my answer to my short cake now. Despite being "short" they taste great ! My  family member thought it  was a cheesecake 



Comments

Popular Posts